To get your free Jio SIM, you need to generate a unique bar code on your phone. The bar code can be generated on any 4G phone by downloading MyJio App. Once bar code is generated visit any Reliance Digital Store/Xpress Mini in your city to get your free Jio SIM. Below are the steps to generate bar code on your phone.
How to generate bar code on your 4G phone?
2) Tap on ‘Get Jio SIM’ on the banner
3) Select your state and city
4) Enter your name & mobile number
5) Click on Generate OTP to receive a OTP code in your mobile number
6) Once you verified your number, offer code can be viewed on the screen.
7) Please carry the mobile in which the Offer Code is generated.
8) Visit the nearest store (Reliance Digital & Xpress Mini stores) to get your Jio SIM.
If you are unable to generate code with the latest MyJio App, follow our previous article to get Jio SIM with MyJio App 3.2.05.
Please let us know by comments below if you are able to generate code. We will reply to all comments.