You often receive password protected PDF in your email. If you want to share it with someone or on the internet you may want to remove the password first. The easiest unlock pdf method is to use your Chrome browser.
Note: You need to know the password to open the document before it can be remove.
How to unlock PDF password with Chrome
1. Download the document from your email/website using Chrome browser.
2. Click on the downloaded document to open it in Chrome.
3. Enter the password to decrypt the document.
4. Press Ctrl + P or select print from Chrome settings menu.
5. Save the Document with a desired name and you are done.
Enjoy your document without any password or copy protection.