You can now easily generate Jio barcode using MyJio App 3.2.05, however Jio has auto update enabled on its app which cause much problem to generate bar code. We have modified the MyJio App to disable the auto update and will let you generate bar code much easier. The app will not get updated automatically or show any update notification. Follow steps below to generate bar code using MyJio App.
How to get generate Jio Bar code with old version of My Jio App?
- Download MyJio App Version 3.2.05 Auto update disabled APK and install it on your android device. Ensure auto update for apps is disabled.
- Open My Jio App on your device and click install all. This will start installing all Jio Apps one by one.
- Once all Apps are installed, open My Jio App from the app list.
- You will see “Get Jio Sim” option.
- Follow the on screen instructions to generate invite code. The code will be auto saved to your gallery.
- Visit any Reliance Digital/ Xpress mini outlets in your city and show the code to get your Jio SIM.
Note: If you are not able to generate code with old MyJio App, please follow our new article to generate code using latest version of MyJio on any phone.
Please let us know by comments if you are able generate code. We will reply to all comments.
Also check out: –