MyJio App 3.2.05 APK download and generate your Jio barcode. If you are unable to generate bar code using the latest version of MyJio App, you can download My Jio App old version from link in this article to easily generate Jio bar code to get your free SIM. Using My Jio App 3.2.05 you can generate Jio Barcode on any Android device using for Jio welcome offer.
How to get generate Jio Bar code with old version of MyJio App?
- Download MyJio App Version 3.2.05 APK and install it on your android device. Ensure auto update for apps is disabled.
- Open My Jio App on your device and click install all. This will start installing all Jio Apps one by one.
- Once all Apps are installed, disconnect your data and WiFi on your phone. Then clear all background running apps including My Jio or simply restart your phone.
- Now open My Jio App with data/WiFi disabled and click on My Jio. You will see “Get Jio Sim” option.
- Enable internet on your device and Click on “Get Jio SIM”.
- Follow the on screen instructions to generate invite code. The code will be auto saved to your gallery.
- Visit any Reliance Digital/ Xpress mini outlets in your city and show the code to get your Jio SIM.
Note: If you are not able to generate code with old MyJio App, please follow our new article to generate code using latest version of MyJio on any phone.
Please let us know by comments if you are able generate code. We will reply to all comments.
Also check out: –